1. Contact ZTE at (877) 817-1759 to create your Return Material Authorization (RMA).
2. ZTE will email you detailed instructions for shipping your device, what to include, etc.
3. Pack the items carefully to prevent damage during shipping and include all accessories,
materials, and original sales collateral. Include a copy of the original sales receipt as well as the
email printout showing your RMA number.
4. The customer is responsible for shipping the device to ZTE. It is strongly recommended to use an
insured shipping method with a tracking number. ZTE is not responsible for ensuring your
device reaches our service center.
5. Upon receipt of your return, ZTE will inspect it for damage and that it includes all the original
sales materials. Once approved, your refund will be processed within 10 calendar days.
6. If your return is found to have customer induced damage, it will be returned to you without
refund in the condition that ZTE received it.
7. If there are any questions during the process, you can contact ZTE by phone (877) 817-1759,
LiveChat on www.ZTEUSA.com, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.