May 11, 2017
ZTE USA Brings Award-Winning Blade Series to Cricket Wireless with the launch of the ZTE Blade™ X Max
The ZTE Blade X Max adds a large, 6-inch screen and must have features to Cricket Wireless’s portfolio for less than $150
Richardson, Texas – May 11, 2017 – ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market,* today announced that it has brought its wildly successful Blade smartphone line to Cricket Wireless with the introduction of the new ZTE Blade X Max. Packed with in-demand features like a large 6-inch Full HD screen and a big 3,400mAh battery with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0, the ZTE Blade X Max is available in stores and online at Cricket Wireless starting tomorrow, May 12th, for only $149.99 MSRP.
“The Blade series has been very successful overseas for the past eight years and we are excited to bring it to Cricket Wireless customers here in the US through the ZTE Blade X Max,” said Lixin Cheng, CEO of ZTE Mobile Devices and Chairman of ZTE USA, Inc. “Exemplifying what our affordable premium product strategy is, the ZTE Blade X Max pushes the envelope in terms of price and features without ever sacrificing quality.”
For less than $150, the ZTE Blade X Max ups the ante on what an affordable device can provide by offering:
- The Latest and Greatest Operating System: The Blade X Max ships with Android Nougat 7.1.1 so you can have the latest and greatest Android OS in the palm of your hand.
- Superior Entertainment: With a large 6-inch Full HD screen, Dolby Audio and FM radio support, the Blade X Max can stream or play almost any type of content so you can watch your favorite shows on a big-screen, experience enhanced video streaming with optional DirecTV Now service, or listen to your favorite band no matter where you are.
- More Ways to Capture Life’s Moments: Take amazing panoramic photos in both landscape and portrait mode using the Blade X Max’s 13MP rear-facing camera, and brighten up those selfies by using the Camera Screen Flash functionality for clearer and brighter pictures.
- Security with Quick Access to What Matters Most: Incorporating a fingerprint sensor, the Blade X Max secures your important data while providing the ability to save up to five fingerprints to access different applications instantly at a touch.
- Performance and Battery-Life that Keeps Up with You: A 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Mobile Platform with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card, is designed to provide the power and performance that can keep up with you. And a 3,400mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge™2.0 helps you charge faster to keep you on the move.
For full list of phone specifications and features visit www.zteusa.com/blade-x-max.
*Strategy Analytics, Q4 2016
About ZTE USA
ZTE USA (www.zteusa.com), headquartered in Richardson, Texas, is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a global provider of mobile devices, telecommunication systems, and enterprise solutions. Operating since 1998, ZTE USA is dedicated to making cost-efficient, quality communication technology accessible to all. ZTE is ranked by independent industry analysts as the fourth-largest supplier of mobile devices in the U.S. overall, and second-largest supplier of prepaid devices.
Qualcomm and Snapdragon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Quick Charge is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
Qualcomm Snapdragon and Qualcomm Quick Charge are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.