- Form Factor
- Physical Size
- Resolution: Width
- Resolution: Height
qHD 262K MVA LCD Capacitive Touch
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Main Resolution
- Video Capture
- Front-Facing Resolution
MSM8655 1.4 GHz
- Talk Time*
Up to 7 hours
- Standby Time*
Up to 220 hours
- Wireless Charging
768MB RAM/4GB ROM eMMC
MicroSD, up to 32GB
CDMA: 1900 MHz
- Mobile Hotspot
- Headset Jack
- Audio Format
- Video Format
MPEG4, H.263, H.s64
SMS, MMS, IM, Email
- Hearing Aid Compliance
- Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.
How can I cancel email notifications?
How can I set up speed dial?
How can I add and delete contacts in the Favorites list?
How can I move or delete the icons on the home screen?
How can I back up and restore contacts on the phone?
1. You can Import/Export between the internal phone memory and the SD card. In People (contacts), touch the menu key at the bottom right of the phone, touch "Import/export", then choose to export to or import from the SD card.
2. You can sync with your internet Gmail account. Touch the menu key at the lower right of the phone, touch "System settings", then scroll down and touch "Backup & Reset" under PERSONAL. Put a check in the box for "Backup my data". If you haven't already set up your phone with your Gmail account or you don't already have an account, choose Gmail on the applications screen and follow the prompts.
Can I back up my data?
How can I install applications onto my phone?
How can I install applications onto the SD card?
1. First install an application from the Play Store. Its installation directory will be in phone memory. Move the application to the SD card by going to Settings, touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the newly installed application, then touch "Move to SD card".
2. You can install applications directly to the SD card using third party software.
Note 1: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card.
Note 2: After it has been moved, there will still be a few program files left in the ROM of the phone.
Note 3: Regarding third party PC software, please contact your software supplier for more details.
How can I install applications from computer to phone?
1.Copy the application that you want to install to the MicroSD card (.apk format), then open File Manager to find it and run the application by tapping on its name.
2. You can install applications through third party PC software (contact your software supplier for more details). After connecting the phone to the computer and the phone is detected by the PC software, you can directly install the application.
How can I uninstall an application?
How can I delete the browsing history?
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the camera saved? Can I customize the path for saving them?
How can I transfer pictures and other files between the phone and a PC?
How can I transfer camera pictures from phone memory to SD card?
Will the camera automatically adjust to lighting conditions?
How can I save battery power and maximize standby time?
1. You can disable GPS by opening Settings, then touch "Location Services" and uncheck "Use GPS satellites".
2. You can disable the applications which you don't use very frequently, thus saving power, releasing memory and improving the running speed of applications. To stop an application that is running in the background, open Settings, touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the name of the application and then "Stop".
3. You can stop the LED from blinking when there are missed calls or unread messages. To do this, in Settings touch "Display" under DEVICE, then uncheck "Pulse notification light".
4. You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to connect to the internet. Open Settings, under WIRELESS & NETWORKS touch "More..., then "Mobile networks", and then uncheck the box for "Data enabled".
How can I connect to WiFi?
Will the phone switch to network mode if the WiFi signal disappears?
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?
Why is my phone not being detected by other devices even though I have Bluetooth turned on?
If you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.
Service Hotline: 877-817-1759
Hotline Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am - 9pm (CST)
- Can not use the Bluetooth setting. - Review by CAROLYN