- Internet Devices
- About Us
- Android™ 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 3G CDMA EVDO Network
- Wi-Fi® Connectivity
- 4.0" Capacitive Touchscreen
- Too many problems Review by Mason
- don't like Review by Sonya
- decent Review by Kurt
- Godd phone Review by Greg
Won't turn on or charge. (Posted on 10/8/2014)
Design Type Smartphone Form Factor Candy Bar Height 4.96” Width 2.55” Depth 0.42” Weight 4.43 oz Color Black Display Physical Size 4.0" Resolution: Width 480 Resolution: Height 800 Technology Capacitive Touch w/ Mutli Touch Platform OS Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Camera Main Resolution 5.0 MP Features Auto Focus, Zoom, MMS supported Video Capture 2592 x 1944 Processor CPU 1.0GHz Qualcomm MSM8625 Battery Capacity 1600 mAh Wireless Charging No
*Actual times vary because some features & applications may use more power
Memory Internal 4GB ROM, 768MB RAM Expandable MicroSD, up to 32GB Networks Frequencies CDMA EVDO Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Mobile Hotspot No GPS Available USB Yes Headset Jack 3.5mm Audio & Video Audio Format MP3/AAC Video Format H.263, H.264, MPEG-4 Messaging Features SMS, MMS, IM, Email Accessory Compatibility Hearing Aid Compliance M4/T4 Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility Yes
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.Expand All |Collapse All
How can I back up my data?You can back up your data with your Google account or you can use third party PC software.
How can I back up and restore contacts on the phone? How can I add, edit, or delete contacts in a batch?Here are two ways:
1. You can sync with your internet Gmail account. Touch the menu key at the lower right of the phone, touch "System settings", then scroll down and touch "Backup & Reset" under PERSONAL. Put a check in the box for "Backup my data". (If you haven't already set up your phone with your Gmail account or you don't already have an account, choose Gmail on the applications screen and follow the prompts.)
2. You can Import/Export between the internal phone memory and the SD card. In People (Contacts), touch the menu key at the bottom right of the phone, touch "Import/export", then choose to export to or import from the SD card.
How can I share my contacts with another phone?In the "People" (Contacts) application, touch the Menu key at the bottom right of the phone, then choose "Multi-Select" from the menu. Select the contact(s) you want to share, touch "Share" and then one of any of the following: "Bluetooth", "Email", "Gmail", or "Messaging".
How can I install applications onto my phone?Since the Android operating system is an open-source operating system, you can directly search for and download compatible applications from the Play Store application.
How can I install applications onto the SD card?There are two ways to install applications to the SD card:
1. First install an application from the Play Store. Its installation directory will be in phone memory. Move the application to the SD card by going to Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the newly installed application, then touch "Move to SD card".
2. You can install applications directly to the SD card using third party software.
Note 1: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card.
Note 2: After it has been moved, there will still be a few program files left in the ROM of the phone.
Note 3: Regarding third party PC software, please contact your software supplier for more details.
How can I install applications from computer to phone?To install applications from a computer to your phone (including MicroSD card), you can use the following methods:
1.Copy the application that you want to install to the MicroSD card (.apk format), then open File Manager to find it and run the application by tapping on its name.
2. You can install applications through third party PC software (contact your software supplier for more details). After connecting the phone to the computer and the phone is detected by the PC software, you can directly install the application.
How can I uninstall an application?Open Settings, then scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE. Touch the application that you want to delete, then touch "Uninstall". Please note that the system programs cannot be uninstalled.Expand All |Collapse All
How can I have my music file be my incoming call ringtone or my notification ringtone?First copy an MP3 file to the SD card. Locate the file in File Manager, touch the bottom right corner of it to bring up a menu, scroll down and touch "Set audio as", then choose either "Phone ringtone" or "Notification ringtone".
How can I set a specific ringtone, music file or sound recording for a certain contact in my phone?Open the contact in the People (contacts) application, touch "Edit", then scroll down and touch the ringtone. You can then choose from the list of ringtones that is displayed or you can touch "MUSIC" or "RECORD" at the top of the screen to display your music files or sound recordings and choose from those.
How can I quickly quiet an incoming call and enable vibration?Press the volume down key down all the way until the phone vibrates and the icon changes. Another way is to press the power key until a pop up menu is displayed and you can choose vibrate or silent mode there.Expand All |Collapse All
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the camera saved?Open the File Manager application. Drop down the menu at the top left of the screen and choose the external SD card memory or the internal phone memory. Touch the folder named "DCIM" and then "Camera".
How can I use the phone as a USB drive? How can I export photos stored on the SD card to a PC?1. Connect your phone to your personal computer with a USB data cable. You'll see the driver automatically being installed on the PC.
2. On the phone, pull down the notification menu from the top edge of the screen and select "Media device (MTP)" from the menu that appears.
3. You'll see a menu appear on your computer. If you choose "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer", you'll see "Z750C" displayed in Windows Explorer. Now you can drag and drop files, including pictures, between your PC and the phone using Windows Explorer. For MAC OS you can go to www.android.com/filetransfer to read the information you need for transferring.Expand All |Collapse All
How can I connect to WiFi?Open Settings and slide the WiFi button to ON. Next, touch "WiFi" and it will automatically look for available networks. Select the desired wireless network, input the password if needed and touch Connect.
Will the phone switch to network mode if the WiFi signal disappears?Yes, the phone will automatically switch to the mobile network when the WiFi signal is weak or disappears. If are worried about paying for data, you can disable data in Settings so that it won't do data traffic over the mobile network.
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?First, please make sure you have data in your plan with your mobile phone carrier. Open Settings, touch "Data usage" under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, then slide the on/off button next to "Mobile data" to ON.
How can I transfer files to another mobile phone over Bluetooth?First, turn on Bluetooth in Settings and pair with the other phone. Next, open the File Manager application and locate the file(s) that you want to transfer. Touch the menu key in the lower right of the phone to pop up a menu, touch Multi-Select, select the file(s), touch Share, then touch Bluetooth and follow the prompts.
Why is my phone not being detected by other devices even though I have Bluetooth turned on?In Settings, touch "Bluetooth" and then make sure there is a checkmark in the checkbox for "Visible to all nearby Bluetooth devices".
ManualsZTE Savvy User Manual (English - PDF - 3.43MB)
ZTE Savvy User Manual (Spanish - PDF - 3.66MB)
ZTE Savvy Quick Start Guide (English - PDF - 4.64MB)
ZTE Savvy Quick Start Guide (Spanish- PDF - 4.68MB)
Contact SupportIf you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.Service Hotline: 877-817-1759
Hotline Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am - 9pm (CST)Live ChatEmail ZTE