- Form Factor
- Physical Size
- Resolution: Width
- Resolution: Height
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Main Resolution
- Video Capture
- Front-Facing Resolution
MSM8630 1.2 GHz
- Talk Time*
Up to 11 hours
- Wireless Charging
4GB ROM + 1GB RAM
support for up to 32 GB microSD™ card
- Mobile Hotspot
- Headset Jack
- Audio Format
WAV, AMR, AAC, AAC+, MP3, QCP
SMS, MMS, Email
- Hearing Aid Compliance
- Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.
How can I add another email account on the phone?
How can I delete an email account on the phone?
Can I make the font size of the phone bigger?
How can I create a folder on the home screen?
What is the maximum size picture that can be sent with a text (MMS)?
How do I change the default search engine in the browser?
Can I add a frequently used contact to my home screen? How?
How can I set up speed dial?
Is there any limit to the number of browsing windows I can have open at one time?
Can I use voice commands?
Can I change the input method/keyboard?
How can I change the wallpaper?
How can I add and delete contacts in the Favorites list?
How can I quickly quiet an incoming call and enable vibration?
How can I have my music file be my incoming call ringtone or my notification ringtone?
How can I set a specific ringtone, music file or sound recording for a certain contact in my phone??
How can I save battery power and maximize standby time?
1. You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to connect to the internet. Open Settings, touch "Mobile networks", then uncheck the box for "Data enabled".
2. You can turn off the automatic synchronization of your email account(s). To do this, open Settings, scroll down to ACCOUNTS and touch the account category. Touch the name of the account whose sync settings you wish to change and then uncheck the appropriate box.
3. You can disable GPS by opening Settings, then scroll down and touch "Location Services" under PERSONAL and uncheck "GPS satellites".
4. You can disable applications which you don't use very frequently, thus saving power, releasing memory and improving the running speed of applications. To stop an application that is running in the background, open Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the name of the application and then "Force stop".
5. You can stop the LED from blinking when there are missed calls or unread messages. To do this, in Settings touch "Display" and uncheck "Pulse notification light".
6. You can prevent the browser from displaying pictures. In the browser, touch the menu key at the bottom right of the screen, touch "Settings", then "Bandwidth management", and then uncheck the box next to "Load images".
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the camera saved?
Will the camera automatically adjust to lighting conditions?
How can I share my contacts with another phone?
How can I transfer files to another mobile phone over Bluetooth?
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?
How can I connect to WiFi?
Will the phone switch to network mode if the WiFi signal disappears?
How can I prevent network downloading interruption?
How can I use the phone as a USB drive? How can I export photos stored on the SD card to a PC?
2. On the phone, select "Media device (MTP)" from the menu that appears.
3. You'll see a menu appear on your computer. If you choose "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer", you'll see "N800" displayed in Windows Explorer. Now you can drag and drop files, including pictures, between your PC and the phone using Windows Explorer. For MAC OS you can go to www.android.com/filetransfer to read the information you need for transferring.
Why is my phone not being detected by other devices even though I have Bluetooth turned on?
Software & Apps
How can I install applications onto my phone?
How can I install applications onto the SD card?
1. First install an application from the Play Store. Its installation directory will be in phone memory. Move the application to the SD card by going to Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the newly installed application, then touch "Move to SD card".
2. You can install applications directly to the SD card using third party software.
Note 1: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card.
Note 2: After it has been moved, there will still be a few program files left in the ROM of the phone.
Note 3: Regarding third party PC software, please contact your software supplier for more details.
How can I install applications from computer to phone?
1. Copy the applications that you want to install to the MicroSD card, then open File Manager to find and run the application (.apk file) by tapping on its name.
2. You can install applications through third party PC software (contact your software supplier for more details). After connecting the phone to the computer and the phone is identified by the third party PC software, you can directly install applications through the third party PC software.
How can I uninstall an application?
Can I back up my text messages? Can I back up my data?
How can I back up and restore contacts on the phone?
1. You can Import/Export between the internal phone memory and the SD card. In People (contacts), touch the menu key at the bottom right of the phone, touch "Import/export", then choose to export to or import from the SD card.
2. You can sync with your internet Gmail account. Touch the menu key at the lower right of the phone, touch "System settings", then scroll down and touch "Backup & Reset" under PERSONAL. Put a check in the box for "Backup my data". If you haven't already set up your phone with your Gmail account or you don't already have an account, choose Gmail on the applications screen and follow the prompts.
If you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.
Service Hotline: 877-817-1759
Hotline Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am - 9pm (CST)
- Good, cheap phone - Review by Theron
- Priced Great Great Phone - Review by Ashley
- battery - Review by Dee
- Loved it - Review by Christian