- Smart Projectors
- Internet Devices
Most Popular Internet Devices
- About Us
ZTE Warp SequentN861
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual Cameras Rear 5MP Front 1.3MP
Other Key Features
- 4.3” QHD MVA Display
- 1.4 GHz Processor
- Can not use the Bluetooth setting. Review by CAROLYN
Design Type Smartphone Form Factor Candy Bar Height 5” Width 2.55” Depth 0.39” Weight 4.58 oz Color Black Display Physical Size 4.3 inches Resolution: Width 540 Resolution: Height 960 Technology qHD 262K MVA LCD Capacitive Touch Platform OS Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Camera Main Resolution 5.0 MP Features Autofocus Video Capture Yes Front-Facing Resolution 1.3 MP Processor CPU MSM8655 1.4 GHz Battery Capacity 1650 mAh Talk Time* Up to 7 hours Standby Time* Up to 220 hours Wireless Charging No
*Actual times vary because some features & applications may use more power
Memory Internal 768MB RAM/4GB ROM eMMC Expandable MicroSD, up to 32GB Networks Frequencies CDMA: 1900 MHz Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Mobile Hotspot No USB Yes Headset Jack 3.5mm Audio & Video Audio Format MP3, AAC+ Video Format MPEG4, H.263, H.s64 Messaging Features SMS, MMS, IM, Email Accessory Compatibility Hearing Aid Compliance M4/T4 Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility Yes
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.Expand All |Collapse All
How can I cancel email notifications?Open Settings, then scroll down and touch "Accounts & Sync" under PERSONAL. If the account has an email icon next to its name, touch its name, then "Account settings". Select the email account desired, then scroll down and uncheck the box next to "Email notifications". If instead of an email icon it had a Google icon next to it, remove the account, add it again choosing Email instead of Google, then perform the steps above.
How can I set up speed dial?Open the dial pad (the "Phone" application") and touch the Menu key at the bottom right of the phone. Touch "Settings", then "Speed dial". Choose a key, then enter a number or touch the contact icon and select a contact from the address book. When you press OK, that number will be assigned to that key for speed dialing.
How can I add and delete contacts in the Favorites list?Open the People application. Open a contact that you wish to add to your Favorites list and touch the star at the top right corner of the screen. This adds it to the list. To remove from the Favorites list, open People, touch the star at the top right of the screen to open the Favorites list, touch the contact you wish to remove, then touch the star at the top right of the screen to remove it from the list.
How can I move or delete the icons on the home screen?Touch and hold an icon until you feel a small vibration and the Remove icon appears at the top of the screen. You can drag the icon to another location on the screen or to another screen and drop it to relocate it, or you can drop it onto the Remove icon to delete it.
How can I back up and restore contacts on the phone?Here are two ways:
1. You can Import/Export between the internal phone memory and the SD card. In People (contacts), touch the menu key at the bottom right of the phone, touch "Import/export", then choose to export to or import from the SD card.
2. You can sync with your internet Gmail account. Touch the menu key at the lower right of the phone, touch "System settings", then scroll down and touch "Backup & Reset" under PERSONAL. Put a check in the box for "Backup my data". If you haven't already set up your phone with your Gmail account or you don't already have an account, choose Gmail on the applications screen and follow the prompts.
Can I back up my data?Yes, you can do this with your Gmail account or with third party software. If you already set up your phone with your Gmail account, open Settings and scroll down to PERSONAL, then touch "Backup & Reset". Put a check in the box for "Backup my data". If you haven't already set up your phone with your Gmail account or you don't already have an account, choose Gmail on the applications screen and follow the prompts. You can look to see what your Gmail account is already set to back up by opening Settings, scroll down and choose "Accounts & sync" under PERSONAL, then touch the specific account. For third party software, contact your software supplier for more details.
How can I install applications onto my phone?As the Android operating system is an open-source operating system, you can directly search for and download compatible applications that you want from the Play Store application.
How can I install applications onto the SD card?There are two ways to install applications to the SD card:
1. First install an application from the Play Store. Its installation directory will be in phone memory. Move the application to the SD card by going to Settings, touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the newly installed application, then touch "Move to SD card".
2. You can install applications directly to the SD card using third party software.
Note 1: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card.
Note 2: After it has been moved, there will still be a few program files left in the ROM of the phone.
Note 3: Regarding third party PC software, please contact your software supplier for more details.
How can I install applications from computer to phone?To install applications from a computer to your phone (including MicroSD card), you can use the following methods:
1.Copy the application that you want to install to the MicroSD card (.apk format), then open File Manager to find it and run the application by tapping on its name.
2. You can install applications through third party PC software (contact your software supplier for more details). After connecting the phone to the computer and the phone is detected by the PC software, you can directly install the application.
How can I uninstall an application?Open Settings, then touch "Apps" under DEVICE. Touch the application that you want to delete, then touch "Uninstall". Please note that default applications cannot be uninstalled.
How can I delete the browsing history?In Browser, touch the menu key at the bottom right corner of the phone to bring up a menu. Touch "Settings", then "Privacy and security", and then "Clear history" to delete the browsing history.Expand All |Collapse All
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the camera saved? Can I customize the path for saving them?Open the File Manager application. Drop down the menu at the top left of the screen and choose the external SD card memory or the internal phone memory. Touch the folder named "DCIM" and then "Camera". You can change the location for files to save to phone memory or SD card by opening Settings, touch "Storage", then "Save Location".
How can I transfer pictures and other files between the phone and a PC?Connect your mobile phone to the PC with a USB cable. Look on the phone and a screen titled "Connect type" will appear. Select "Media Transfer" from the options. On the PC, select "Open device to view files". Now you can see your phone's internal storage and SD card storage on your PC. In Windows you can click on "N861", locate your pictures in the "DCIM\Camera" folder, then drag and drop just as if the phone was a USB flash drive. For MAC OS you can go to www.android.com/filetransfer to read the information you need for transferring.
How can I transfer camera pictures from phone memory to SD card?Open the File Manager application, touch the top left corner of the screen and choose "Phone". Touch the "DCIM" directory, then "Camera" and locate the picture you want to move. Touch at the right side of the picture name to drop down a menu, choose "Move", touch the top left corner of the screen again and choose "SD Card". Navigate to the desired location where you want to move the picture to, then touch PASTE in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Will the camera automatically adjust to lighting conditions?Yes. By default, White balance is set to Auto. In this setting the camera will automatically detect the lighting conditions and adjust the brightness.Expand All |Collapse All
How can I save battery power and maximize standby time?Turn off some things you aren't using that use up power.
1. You can disable GPS by opening Settings, then touch "Location Services" and uncheck "Use GPS satellites".
2. You can disable the applications which you don't use very frequently, thus saving power, releasing memory and improving the running speed of applications. To stop an application that is running in the background, open Settings, touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the name of the application and then "Stop".
3. You can stop the LED from blinking when there are missed calls or unread messages. To do this, in Settings touch "Display" under DEVICE, then uncheck "Pulse notification light".
4. You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to connect to the internet. Open Settings, under WIRELESS & NETWORKS touch "More..., then "Mobile networks", and then uncheck the box for "Data enabled".Expand All |Collapse All
How can I connect to WiFi?Open Settings and slide the WiFi button to ON. Next, touch "WiFi" and it will automatically look for available networks. Select the desired wireless network, input the password if needed and touch Connect.
Will the phone switch to network mode if the WiFi signal disappears?Yes, the phone will automatically switch to the mobile network when the WiFi signal is weak or disappears. If are worried about paying for data, you can disable data in Settings so that it won't do data traffic over the mobile network.
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?First, please make sure you have data in your plan with your mobile phone carrier. Open Settings, touch "Data usage" under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, then slide the on/off button next to "Mobile data" to ON.
Why is my phone not being detected by other devices even though I have Bluetooth turned on?In Settings, touch "Bluetooth" and then "N861" to toggle it to "Visible to all nearby Bluetooth devices".
ManualsZTE Warp Sequent User Manual (English - PDF - 1.82MB)
Software UpdatesZTE Warp Sequent USB Driver (EXE - 4.28MB)
Introduction of ZTE Handset Online Upgrade Tool (English - PDF - 1.48MB)
ZTE Warp Sequent Software Online Upgrade Tool (EXE - 26.6MB)
Contact SupportIf you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.Service Hotline: 877-817-1759
Hotline Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am - 9pm (CST)Live ChatEmail ZTE