- Form Factor
- Physical Size
- Resolution: Width
- Resolution: Height
FWVGA (218ppi) TFT Capacitive 5-point Multi-Touch
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Main Resolution
Auto-Focus, LED Flash, Backside Illuminated Sensor
- Video Capture
- Front-Facing Resolution
1 MP with Backside Illuminated Sensor Fixed-Focus
1.2 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm SnapDragon™ MSM8930
- Wireless Charging
1GB RAM + 4GB ROM (Approx 2GB available to end user)
MicroSD, up to 32GB
CDMA 1x EVDO rev. A - Cell (800), PCS (1900), AWS (1700/2100) LTE -- Band Class 2/4/25
- Mobile Hotspot
GPS, Assisted GPS (aGPS,) Simultaneous GPS (sGPS)
- Headset Jack
- Audio Format
MP3, AMR-NB(3gp), OGG, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MIDI, SP-MIDI, WAV, M4A
- Video Format
MP4, H.263, H.264
- Sound Technology
SRS Enhanced Sound
SMS, MMS, Swype Predictive Text
- Hearing Aid Compliance
- Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.
Need Warranty Support?
For warranty support of your Cricket device, please contact Cricket directly at:
1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) or 611 from your phone
or go to
What can I do if the proximity sensor blacks out the screen during calls so that I can't end calls myself?
How do I cancel the email notification function?
Can I change the input method/keyboard?
How can I create a folder on the home screen?
How can I add a folder in the File Manager to the main screen as a shortcut?
How can I change the wallpaper?
How can I quickly quiet an incoming call and enable vibration?
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the camera saved?
How can I save battery power and maximize standby time?
1. You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to connect to the internet. Open Settings, touch "Mobile networks", then uncheck the box for "Data enabled".
2. You can turn off the automatic synchronization of your email account(s). To do this, open Settings, scroll down to ACCOUNTS and touch the account category. Touch the name of the account whose sync settings you wish to change and then uncheck the appropriate box.
3. You can disable GPS by opening Settings, then scroll down and touch "Location Services" under PERSONAL and uncheck "GPS satellites".
4. You can disable applications which you don't use very frequently, thus saving power, releasing memory and improving the running speed of applications. To stop an application that is running in the background, open Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the name of the application and then "Force stop".
5. You can stop the LED from blinking when there are missed calls or unread messages. To do this, in Settings touch "Display" and uncheck "Pulse notification light".
6. You can prevent the browser from displaying pictures. In the browser, touch the menu key at the bottom right of the screen, touch "Settings", then "Bandwidth management", and then uncheck the box next to "Load images".
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?
How can I connect to WiFi?
Will the phone switch to network mode if the WiFi signal disappears?
How can I prevent network downloading interruption?
How can I share my phone's internet connection with other devices?
1. To share with a device that has WiFi function, make sure data is enabled on that device. Next, open Settings, scroll down and slide the button next to "Portable hot..." to ON under WIRELESS & NETWORKS. Touch "Portable hot..." to open it and then "Configure". Fill out the configuration info and when you are finished, touch "Save" and the phone will broadcast the WiFi network name.
2. To share with a computer via USB, connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Touch "USB tethering" on the menu that appears on the phone. The phone will start sharing its internet connection with the computer.
3. To share with a computer via Bluetooth, open Settings, touch "More..." under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, then put a check in the checkbox next to "Bluetooth tethering".
How can I use the phone as a USB drive? How can I export photos stored on the SD card to a PC?
2. On the phone, touch "Media device (MTP)" on the menu that appears.
3. You'll see a menu appear on your computer. If you choose "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer", you'll see "N9511" displayed in Windows Explorer. Now you can drag and drop files, including pictures, between your PC and the phone using Windows Explorer. For MAC OS you can go to www.android.com/filetransfer to read the information you need for transferring.
How can I transfer files to another mobile phone over Bluetooth?
How can I share my contacts with another phone?
Why is my phone not being detected by other devices even though I have Bluetooth turned on?
How can I install applications onto my phone?
How can I install applications onto the SD card?
1. First install an application from the Play Store. Its installation directory will be in phone memory. Move the application to the SD card by going to Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the newly installed application, then touch "Move to SD card".
2. You can install applications directly to the SD card using third party software.
Note 1: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card.
Note 2: After it has been moved, there will still be a few program files left in the ROM of the phone.
Note 3: Regarding third party PC software, please contact your software supplier for more details.
How can I install applications from computer to phone?
1. Copy the applications that you want to install to the MicroSD card, then open File Manager to find and run the application (.apk file) by tapping on its name.
2. You can install applications through third party PC software (contact your software supplier for more details). After connecting the phone to the computer and the phone is identified by the third party PC software, you can directly install applications through the third party PC software.
How can I uninstall an application?
How can I back up and restore contacts on the phone?
1. You can Import/Export between the internal phone memory and the SD card. In People (contacts), touch the menu key at the bottom right of the phone, touch "Import/export", then choose to export to or import from the SD card.
2. You can sync with your internet Gmail account. If you haven't already set up your phone with your Gmail account or you don't already have an account, choose Gmail on the applications screen and follow the prompts. You can look to see what your account(s) is already set to sync by touching the type of account in Settings under ACCOUNTS, then touch the specific account in the next screen under ACCOUNTS.
How can I back up my data?
If you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.