- Form Factor
- Physical Size
- Resolution: Width
- Resolution: Height
WVGA TFT Capacitive Touch
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Main Resolution
FF and LED Flash
- Video Capture
- Front-Facing Resolution
Dual-Core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon
- Talk Time*
Up to 8 hours
- Standby Time*
Up to 260 hours
- Wireless Charging
4 GB ROM, 512 MB RAM
MicroSD, up to 32GB
LTE 1900 PCS/AWS - CDMA 1xRTT/EVDO rev A in Cell/PCS/AWS
- Mobile Hotspot
GPS, aGPS, sGPS
- Headset Jack
- Audio Format
3G2, MID, MP3, MP4, QCP
- Video Format
MP4, 3GP,H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VC-1
SMS, MMS, IM, Email
- Hearing Aid Compliance
- Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.
How do I upgrade software version?
What do I do if the mobile phone cannot receive and transmit messages?
- Check whether the signal is normal, if the mobile phone has no signal or the signal is weak, please take the mobile phone to a place where the signal is strong to test again.
- View the memory space of mobile phone to check whether the mobile phone has enough space to receive messages, if not, please clean up the space.
- Make sure you are using the complete telephone number to send messages. Moreover, please check whether the number of message center is normal. You can contact local operator for more details about the number of the message center.
What do I do if the mobile phone cannot receive or transmit a MMS?
- Check whether the MMS settings are normal: Settings--Wireless & Network--Mobile network--Access point name. If the mobile phone has no access point information, please manually add the APN information. You should contact local operator for details.
- Check whether the signal is normal. If the mobile phone has no signal or the signal is weak, please take the mobile phone to a place where the signal is strong to test again.
- View the memory space of mobile phone to check whether the mobile phone has enough space to receive message, if not, please clear up space. You can enter into Settings----Storage to check the internal storage space and the status of the SD card.
What do I do if I cannot make or receive calls?
- Check whether the signal is normal. If the mobile phone has no signal or the signal is weak, please take the mobile phone to a place where the signal is strong to test again. 2. Check whether Airplane mode is enabled. If so, please hold the Power key to enter into option list to disable Airplane mode. 3. You can restore factory settings to test whether the fault still occurs.
Can I disable the blinking indicator in the back key when the mobile phone has missed calls or unread messages?
How do I put the mobile phone into flight mode?
- Please hold the power key until option list appears on the screen, then choose Airplane mode
- Menu key——Settings——Wireless & Network——Then checkmark the box for Airplane mode.
How do I set multiple phone numbers for a single contact?
How do I add or delete multiple contacts?
How do I use shortcut keys?
- Home key: You can hold HOME key to export the latest used 6-8 applications and set the current applications running in the background.
- Volume key: You can hold the volume down key to turn down the volume to the lowest, including into vibration mode.
Can I answer a call via the headset?
How do I move or delete the icons on a home screen?
How do I customize the arrangement of icons on the home screen?
How do I add pages to the mobile phone?
How do I add folders to the mobile phone?
- You can add folders on home screen:
- Add folder in MicroSD card
Can I dial three-way calling (Multi-way calling)?
- A initiates a call with B,
- A presses the Menu key on the calling interface to open the call menu. Touch Add talk, then another dialing interface of the mobile phone will appear, Here A can make an additional call with C on this dialing interface.
- When A is calling C, B will be on hold.
- After A connects with C, A will open the Menu interface again, and click Combine talk, then A, B, and C can talk with each other.
How do I dial or save the phone number which a SMS was sent from?
How do I send a SMS or Email to a group?
How do I forward messages on the mobile phone?
How do I add a Google account to the mobile phone?
How do I back up and restore the contacts of the mobile phone?
- You can import/export contacts to a SIM card or SD card:
- You can sync contacts with Gmail account.
How do I restore to factory settings?
How do I adjust the screen brightness?
- You can enter into Settings--Display--Brightness to slide the slider bar to adjust the brightness of screen. 2. You can enter into Settings--Display--Brightness, check √ for Automatic brightness, then the mobile phone will automatically adjust the brightness according to the external light.
How do I change the wallpaper of the mobile phone? (Screen saver)
How do I adjust the idle time of mobile phone before going into sleeping mode?
How do I disable the auto-rotate screen?
What do I do if the talk quality is poor?
- Validate if the network signal is normal. if the mobile phone has no signal or the signal is weak, please attempt to move the mobile phone to a place where the signal is stronger. 2. Ensure you have adjusted the volume to proper level during a voice call.
What do I do if the volume of headset is low or the sound quality is poor?
- Replug the headset to check whether the headset is closely connected with mobile phone. 2. Press volume up key to turn up the volume of headset. 3. If there is volume controller on headset, please turn up the volume of headset. 4. Replace with other headset to test again.
What do I do if the voice call has an echo?
- Please turn down the volume to proper degree. 2. Check whether the other side is using speaker, headset or other vehicle-mounted device, if so ,please ask the other side to switch to talk by mobile phone. 3. This fault also may be caused by the local network condition.
How do I change the incoming call ringtone?
- Enter into home screen, press Menu key——Settings——Sound——(Incoming call) Phone ringtone. Choose the ringtone that you want to set from list, then touch OK.
- You can also directly set an MP3 as a ringtone. Copy the MP3 to a music folder of the mobile phone SD card, then enter into the home screen and press All applications——File Manager.Enter into the directory which has the MP3, hold the music file that you want to set as incoming call ringtone, then choose "Use as incoming call ringtone". You can also set an MP3 as the phone ringtone or a contact ringtone.
How do I change the incoming call ringtone for specific contacts?
- Choose Phone ringtone to open the ringtone list and choose the ringtone that you want.
- Choose From file to open the music directory and choose the music file that you need (Refer to the music files in music folder).
How do I set a MP3 as an alarm ringtone?
How do I quickly silence the incoming call ringtone and enable the vibrator alert?
What do I do if the mobile phone cannot take the pictures?
- Check whether a SD card has been installed in the mobile phone because the mobile phone cannot enable camera function without a SD card. 2. Check whether the SD card is compatible with the mobile phone and make sure the SD card has enough storage space. 3. Replace the SD card to check whether the camera function is normal.
Can I use the flash when taking videos?
Can the camera automatically detect the settings which fits best for a particular lighting condition?
Where are the pictures and videos saved? Can I customize the saving path?
How do I check the amount of flash memory available?
How do I check the available memory space?
Why is the available memory space of the mobile phone less than the standard memory?
How can I improve the standby performance?
What do I do if the battery cannot be charged fully?
How do I check the charging status of mobile phone?
How do I check the battery status?
How can I share the network connection with other devices (USB tethering and Wi-Fi hotspot functions)?
How do I use WLAN?
How do I use GPS or other Navigation software on the mobile phone?
How do I manually install a driver after connecting the mobile phone to a computer?
- Enter into "My computer" to open “USB Driver" disk;
- Run the driver installation file
- Install driver according to the prompt of installation wizard.
How could I set the virtual private network (VPN) connection on the mobile phone?
How do I enable 3G connection?
How do I use WiFi?
- Enter into Settings-->Wireless & Network-->WiFi settings
- Checkmark for WiFi, the mobile phone automatically starts to search for WiFi signal until the signalappears;
- Click the target that you need to connect with;
- Input correct password if the password is required;
- When the mobile phone is connected and the WiFiicon appears on the place near the signal and battery power,you can use Wi-Fi to access the Internet.
Could the mobile phone switch to the network mode when the WiFi has no signal?
Does the phone's WLAN conection disconnect with the network when the mobile phone goes into sleep mode?
How do I set a static IP address for WiFi?
How do I save the network traffic of the mobile phone?
- You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to log in Internet. Settings—Wireless & Network---Mobile networks—Remove the checkmark off of Data enabled.
- Close Auto Sync:
How many simultaneous Bluetooth devices can the mobile phone connect with? How many simultaneous Bluetooth devices can the mobile phone transfer data with?
How do I transfer data via Bluetooth?
Why can't other mobile phone/computers search for my mobile phone even though my Bluetooth is enabled?
Software & Apps
How do I upgrade software version?
How do I install applications from a Micro SD card?
How do I use the mobile phone as a U disk? Do I need to install a driver?
What do I do if the audio/video files cannot play or be viewed?
How do I turn on USB debug?
How do I check the version of the mobile phone?
How do I view the running applications and disable applications I no longer need on the mobile phone?
May I delete the built-in applications (Operator customized)?
How do I erase the browsing logs of the browser?
How do I create and view multiple browsing windows?
After setting the default browser as a third party browser, how do I revert back to the original built-in browser?
How do I install compatible applications in my mobile phone?
How do I enable auto-update of applications?
How do I uninstall applications on an Android mobile phone?
How do I upgrade the software version?
- Online upgrade tool
- One-click upgrade package (Customized by operator)
- SD card upgrade package
- FOTA upgrade
How do I check whether the mobile phone supports FOTA upgrade?
How do I upgrade the software version via FOTA update?
What do I do if I forgot the unlocking pattern?
- You can reset password via the associated Gmail account. If you continuously input a wrong password 5 times, the mobile phone will notify you to reset the password. You need to click the prompt and input the associated Gmail account information and input the Gmail account password to log into the account. Then the mobile phone will notify you to reset the password. After you have logged in, you no may reset the unlocking pattern (Note: You need to connect your mobile phone with a wireless network and associate your Gmail account with the mobile phone). This method is more complex, but it can save the user data. 2.You can input *983*987# in emergency call dialing pad to restore factory settings. This method is easier but the user data will be erased.
Can I set other locking methods for the mobile phone other than the locking pattern?
- Pattern - Set screen lock pattern according to the prompt on the LCD.
- PIN code - Set one group of code which includes at least 4 digits.
- Password - Set one group of password which includes letters and/or numbers.
How can I set the password as invisible?
If you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.