- Form Factor
- Physical Size
- Resolution: Width
- Resolution: Height
FHD IPS (443 ppi)
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Main Resolution
Auto Focus, LED Flash, Zoom, Face Detection, Panoramic Pictures
- Video Capture
1080p @ 30fps
- Front-Facing Resolution
1.5 GHz Quad-Core APQ8064
- Wireless Charging
2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS 850/1900/2100
- Data Speed
- Mobile Hotspot
GPS, aGPS, sGPS
- Headset Jack
- Audio Format
MP3, MP4, WAV
- Video Format
MP4, H.263, H.264
- Sound Technology
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.
The Premium Protection Plan provides supplemental protection for this device sold within the U.S. For more informaiton, please download the policy under the "Manuals" tab.
How can I quickly quiet an incoming call and enable vibration?
How can I uninstall an application?
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the phone saved?
How do I adjust the screen timeout before the phone goes into sleep mode?
How can I move an icon on the home screen?
What can I add to the Home screen?
How can I make a folder to hold applications on the main screen?
How do I change the ringtone for incoming calls?
How can I set a music file as my ringtone?
How can I change the ringtone that alerts me for my text messages?
How can I change the alarm sound?
How do I adjust the screen brightness if it is too bright or too dim?
How can I move my most frequently used applications and shortcut icons onto the Launch Bar at the bottom of the screen?
How can I forward a text message?
How can I open and view multiple browser windows?
How can I save battery power and maximize standby time?
1. You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to connect to the internet. Do this by dragging down the notification menu and touching "Data" or you can open Settings, touch "More…" under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, then "Mobile networks" and uncheck the box next to "Data enabled".
2. You can disable GPS by opening Settings, then touch "Access" and uncheck "GPS satellites".
3. You can stop the applications which are running but that you don't use very frequently, thus saving power, releasing memory and improving the running speed of applications. To stop an application that is running in the background, open Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps", slide over to display "RUNNING", touch the name of the application and then "Stop". To stop all of the applications that are running in the background at once, pull down the notification menu and touch "Clear".
4. You could stop the light from blinking when the phone is sleeping and there are missed calls, unread messages or the phone is charging. To do this, open Settings and touch "Display", touch "Breath Light", then turn off one or all of the choices.
How can I copy files, including photos, between the phone and a PC?
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?
How can I turn off data?
How can I reduce data flow?
2. Prevent the browser from downloading pictures: Downloading pictures consumes a large amount of data flow. Open the browser, touch the softkey at the lower left of the phone to bring up a menu, touch "Settings", then "Bandwidth Management" and uncheck the box next to "Load images".
3. Data monitoring: Open Settings and touch "Data usage". Here you can easily view the network data flow, set a mobile data limit and set a warning in order to effectively manage mobile data usage. You can also install a third party data monitoring application on your phone to monitor data flow in real time.
How can I connect to WiFi?
Will the phone switch to the mobile network if the WiFi signal disappears?
How can I prevent network downloading interruption?
How can I share my phone's internet connection with other devices?
1. To use your phone as a WiFi hotspot, open Settings, touch "More..." under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, touch Tethering & portable hotspot, then check the box next to "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot. To configure the security settings or edit the name of the hotspot, touch "Set up Wi-Fi hotspot". When you are finished in the box and touch "Save", the phone will begin broadcasting its WiFi network name for other devices to use.
2. To share with a computer via USB, connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable, open Settings, touch "More..." under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, touch "Tethering & portable hotspot", then put a check in the checkbox next to USB tethering. The phone will start sharing its internet connection with the computer.
3. To share with a computer via Bluetooth, open Settings, touch "More..." under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, touch "Tethering & portable hotspot", then put a check in the checkbox next to "Bluetooth tethering".
How can I install applications from computer to phone?
If you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.