- Form Factor
- Physical Size
- Resolution: Width
- Resolution: Height
Capacitive Touch w/ Mutli Touch
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Main Resolution
Auto Focus, Zoom, MMS supported
- Video Capture
2592 x 1944
- Front-Facing Resolution
1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8625
- Wireless Charging
4GB ROM, 768MB RAM
MicroSD, up to 32GB
- Mobile Hotspot
- Headset Jack
- Audio Format
- Video Format
H.263, H.264, MPEG-4
SMS, MMS, IM, Email
- Hearing Aid Compliance
- Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.
How can I back up my data?
How can I back up and restore contacts on the phone? How can I add, edit, or delete contacts in a batch?
1. You can sync with your internet Gmail account. Touch the menu key at the lower right of the phone, touch "System settings", then scroll down and touch "Backup & Reset" under PERSONAL. Put a check in the box for "Backup my data". (If you haven't already set up your phone with your Gmail account or you don't already have an account, choose Gmail on the applications screen and follow the prompts.)
2. You can Import/Export between the internal phone memory and the SD card. In People (Contacts), touch the menu key at the bottom right of the phone, touch "Import/export", then choose to export to or import from the SD card.
How can I share my contacts with another phone?
How can I install applications onto my phone?
How can I install applications onto the SD card?
1. First install an application from the Play Store. Its installation directory will be in phone memory. Move the application to the SD card by going to Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the newly installed application, then touch "Move to SD card".
2. You can install applications directly to the SD card using third party software.
Note 1: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card.
Note 2: After it has been moved, there will still be a few program files left in the ROM of the phone.
Note 3: Regarding third party PC software, please contact your software supplier for more details.
How can I install applications from computer to phone?
1.Copy the application that you want to install to the MicroSD card (.apk format), then open File Manager to find it and run the application by tapping on its name.
2. You can install applications through third party PC software (contact your software supplier for more details). After connecting the phone to the computer and the phone is detected by the PC software, you can directly install the application.
How can I uninstall an application?
How can I have my music file be my incoming call ringtone or my notification ringtone?
How can I set a specific ringtone, music file or sound recording for a certain contact in my phone?
How can I quickly quiet an incoming call and enable vibration?
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the camera saved?
How can I use the phone as a USB drive? How can I export photos stored on the SD card to a PC?
2. On the phone, pull down the notification menu from the top edge of the screen and touch "Connected to install driver", then select "Media device (MTP)".
3. You'll see a menu appear on your computer. If you choose "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer", you'll see "Z796C" displayed in Windows Explorer. Now you can drag and drop files, including pictures, between your PC and the phone using Windows Explorer. For MAC OS you can go to www.android.com/filetransfer to read the information you need for transferring.
How can I save battery power and maximize standby time?
1. You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to connect to the internet. Open Settings, touch "Mobile networks", then uncheck the box for "Data enabled".
2. You can turn off the automatic synchronization of your email account(s). To do this, open Settings, scroll down to ACCOUNTS and touch the account category. Touch the name of the account whose sync settings you wish to change and then uncheck the appropriate box.
3. You can disable GPS by opening Settings, then scroll down and touch "Location Services" under PERSONAL and uncheck "GPS satellites".
4. You can disable applications which you don't use very frequently, thus saving power, releasing memory and improving the running speed of applications. To stop an application that is running in the background, open Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the name of the application and then "Force stop".
5. You can stop the LED from blinking when there are missed calls or unread messages. To do this, in Settings touch "Display" and uncheck "Pulse notification light".
6. You can prevent the browser from displaying pictures. In the browser, touch the menu key at the bottom right of the screen, touch "Settings", then "Bandwidth management", and then uncheck the box next to "Load images".
How can I connect to WiFi?
Will the phone switch to network mode if the WiFi signal disappears?
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?
How can I transfer files to another mobile phone over Bluetooth?
Why is my phone not being detected by other devices even though I have Bluetooth turned on?
If you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.
Service Hotline: 877-817-1759
Hotline Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am - 9pm (CST)
- This phone sucks - Review by Kevin
- Blue Ribbon? No. - Review by Randy Cochran
- Decent phone, could be worse - Review by Mike
- worst phone - Review by pepasmommy15
- Wi-Fi Issues - Review by Jeri
- straight talk service sucks - Review by m
- junk Majesty - Review by eddie
- grrr - Review by sam
- Don't Let The Size Fool You!! - Review by Dogfart
- POS - Review by Thomas