- Smart Projectors
- Internet Devices
Most Popular Internet Devices
- About Us
Boost Warp 4GN9510
- 4.5" HD IPS Display
- Dual HD Cameras: 8MP Rear & 1MP Front
- 4G LTE
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Not exactly the best phone Review by Valerie G
- Piece of Crap!!! THE ABSOLUTE WORST PRODUCT EVER INVENTED!! Review by none
- can i use this product in Indian network? Review by unni
- The phone is ok when it working right. Review by Duane
STAY AWAY FROM ZTE!!!!!!!!!! (Posted on 2/12/2015)
- disappointed in phone Review by Sara
- this phone really sucks Review by Amadeo
- Hellphone - NOT A 4G Review by Denise
- DO NOT BUY Review by Bailey
- very nice but needs some glitches tweeked Review by alexis
Design Type Smartphone Form Factor Candy Bar Height 5.2" Width 2.6" Depth 0.41" Weight 4.7 oz Color Black Display Physical Size 4.5" Resolution: Width 720 Resolution: Height 1280 Technology HD IPS with Impact Resistant Glass Platform OS Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Camera Main Resolution 8MP Features Flash, WDR, Built-in Filters Video Capture 720p HD Front-Facing Resolution 1MP Processor CPU 1.2GHZ Dual-core (Qualcomm MSM8930) Battery Capacity 2070 mAh Wireless Charging No
*Actual times vary because some features & applications may use more power
Memory Internal 8GB ROM + 1 GB RAM Expandable MicroSDXC up to 64GB Networks Frequencies LTE Band 25 CDMA1xA-DOrA BC1/BC10x Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0+LE Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz & 5GHz Mobile Hotspot No GPS aGPS and GPSOneXTRA USB Yes Headset Jack 3.5mm NFC Yes Audio & Video Audio Format PCM, .WAV, AMR, AAC, AAC+, MP3, MIDI Video Format H.264, MPEG4, H.263, Accessory Compatibility Hearing Aid Compliance M4/T4 Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility Yes
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.Expand All |Collapse All
How can I share my contacts with another phone?In the "People" (Contacts) application, touch the Menu key at the bottom right of the phone, then choose "Select item(s)" from the menu. Select the contact(s) you want to share, touch the share icon at the bottom left of the screen and then one of any of the following: "Bluetooth", "Email", "Gmail", "Messaging" or "WiFi Direct".
How can I add another email account on the phone?Open Settings, scroll down and touch "+ Add account", then "Email" and follow the prompts.
How can I delete an email account on the phone?Touch "Email", touch the Menu key at the bottom right of the phone, choose "Settings" from the menu, touch the account(s) you wish to delete, scroll down and touch "Remove account".
How do I change the default search engine in the browser?Open the browser and touch the menu icon at the bottom right to pop up the menu. Touch "Settings", then "Advanced" and then "Set search engine". You'll see the list of search engines to choose from.
How can I install applications onto my phone?As the Android operating system is an open-source operating system, you can directly search for and download compatible applications that you want from the Play Store application.
How can I uninstall an application?Open Settings, then scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE. Touch the application that you want to delete, then touch "Uninstall". Please note that the system programs cannot be uninstalled.
Can I add a contact to my home screen? How?Open the contact in "People" (Contacts), touch the Menu key at the bottom right of the phone and choose "Place on home screen".
How can I set up speed dial?Open the dial pad (the "Phone" application") and touch the Menu key at the bottom right of the phone. Touch "Settings", then "Speed dial". Choose a key, then enter a number or touch the contact icon and select a contact from the address book. When you press OK, that number will be assigned to that key for speed dialing.
How can I back up and restore contacts on the phone?Here are two ways:
1. You can Import/Export between the internal phone memory and the SD card. In People (contacts), touch the menu key at the bottom right of the phone, touch Import / Export, then choose to export to or import from the SD card.
2. You can sync with your internet Gmail account. Touch the menu key at the lower right of the phone, touch System settings, then scroll down and touch "Backup & Reset" under PERSONAL. Put a check in the box for "Backup my data". If you haven't already set up your phone with your Gmail account or you don't already have an account, touch "+ Add account" and follow the prompts.
Can I back up my text messages? Can I back up my data?Yes, you can do this with your Gmail account or with third party software. If you haven't already set up your phone with your Gmail account or you don't already have an account, go into Settings, touch "+ Add account" and follow the prompts. You can look to see what your account is already set to back up by touching the type of account in Settings under ACCOUNTS, then touch the specific account in the next screen under ACCOUNTS. For third party software, contact your software supplier for more details.
Is there any limit to the number of browsing windows I can have open at one time?Theoretically the Android system supports multiple browsing windows with no limitation. However, opening many at the same time will take up space in system memory which may affect the running speed of other applications.
Can I use voice commands?Yes, you can using the Voice Search application. When it says "Speak now", speak out a command such as "Call (contact name)" or "Open (Application name)". Note: The phone must have an internet connection and data service for this to work.
Can I change the input method/keyboard?Yes. Open Settings, touch "Language & input", then choose a method under KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS.Expand All |Collapse All
Can I make the font size of the phone bigger?Yes, you can. Open Settings, touch "Display", then "Font size".Expand All |Collapse All
How can I quickly quiet an incoming call and enable vibration?Press the volume down key down all the way until the phone vibrates and the icon changes. Another way is to press the power key until a pop up menu is displayed and you can choose vibrate or silent mode there.Expand All |Collapse All
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the camera saved?Open the File Manager application. Drop down the menu at the top left of the screen and choose the external SD card memory or the internal phone memory. Touch the folder named "DCIM" and then "Camera".
Will the camera automatically adjust to lighting conditions?Yes. When White balance is set to Auto, the camera will automatically detect the lighting condition and adjust the brightness.Expand All |Collapse All
How can I save battery power and maximize standby time?Turn off some things you aren't using that use up power.
1. You can disable GPS by opening Settings, then touch "Location Services" and uncheck "GPS satellites".
2. You can disable the applications which you don't use very frequently, thus saving power, releasing memory and improving the running speed of applications. To stop an application that is running in the background, open Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the name of the application and then "Force stop".
3. You can stop the LED from blinking when there are missed calls or unread messages. To do this, in Settings touch "Display", then uncheck "Pulse notification light".
4. You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to connect to the internet. Open Settings, under WIRELESS & NETWORKS touch "Mobile networks", then uncheck the box for "Data enabled".Expand All |Collapse All
How can I transfer files to another mobile phone over Bluetooth?First, turn on Bluetooth in Settings and pair with the other phone. Next, open the File Manager application and locate the file(s) that you want to transfer. Touch the menu key in the lower right of the phone to pop up a menu, touch Multi-Select, select the file(s), touch Share, then touch Bluetooth and follow the prompts.
How can I connect to WiFi?Open Settings and slide the WiFi button to ON. Next, touch "WiFi" and it will automatically look for available networks. Select the desired wireless network, input the password if needed and touch Connect.
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?First, please make sure you have data in your plan with your mobile phone carrier. Open Settings, touch "Data usage" under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, then slide the on/off button next to "Mobile data" to ON.
Does this phone support the Near Field Communication function?Yes. Touch the menu key down at the bottom right of the phone to pop up the menu. Touch "System settings", then down under WIRELESS & NETWORKS touch "More…". You'll see the NFC option that you can turn on and off with the checkbox.
How can I install applications from computer to phone?To install applications from a computer to your phone (including MicroSD card) , you can use the following methods:
1.You can install applications through third party PC software (contact your software supplier for more details). After connecting the phone to the computer and the phone is identified by the third party PC software, you can directly install applications through the third party PC software.
2. Copy the applications that you want to install to the MicroSD card, then open File Manager to find and run the application (.apk file) by tapping on its name.
How can I install applications onto the SD card?There are two ways to install applications to the SD card:
1. First install an application from the Play Store. Its installation directory will be in phone memory. Move the application to the SD card by going to Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the newly installed application, then touch "Move to SD card".
2. You can install applications directly to the SD card using third party software.
Note 1: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card.
Note 2: After it has been moved, there will still be a few program files left in the ROM of the phone.
Note 3: Regarding third party PC software, please contact your software supplier for more details.
How can I export pictures stored on the SD card to a PC?Connect your mobile phone to the PC with a USB cable. On the phone, select "Media device (MTP)" in the options list. Now you can see your phone's internal storage and SD card storage on your PC. In Windows you can double click on "N9510", locate your pictures in the "DCIM" folder, then drag and drop just as if the phone was a USB flash drive. For MAC OS you can go to www.android.com/filetransfer to read the information you need for transferring.
Will the phone switch to network mode if the WiFi signal disappears?Yes, the phone will automatically switch to the mobile network when the WiFi signal is weak or disappears. If are worried about paying for data, you can disable data in Settings so that it won't do data traffic over the mobile network.
ManualsBoost Warp 4G Quick Start Guide (English & Spanish - PDF - 563KB)
Contact SupportIf you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.Service Hotline: 877-817-1759
Hotline Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am - 9pm (CST)Live ChatEmail ZTE