- Form Factor
- Physical Size
- Resolution: Width
- Resolution: Height
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Main Resolution
- Video Capture
- Front-Facing Resolution
1.2GHz Dual-Core MSM8930
- Talk Time*
Up to 4 hours
- Wireless Charging
1 GB RAM + 4 GB ROM
support for up to 32 GB microSD™ card
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS 850/1900/2100 LTE 850/1900 AWS 700
- Mobile Hotspot
- Headset Jack
SMS: Threaded SMS presentation
- Hearing Aid Compliance
- Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.
How can I add another email account on the phone?
How can I delete an email account on the phone?
Can I open Word and txt format files on the phone?
How do I change the default search engine in the browser?
Is there any limit to the number of browsing windows I can have open at one time?
How can I set up speed dial?
Can I use voice commands?
Can I change the input method/keyboard?
Will the camera adjust to lighting conditions?
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the camera saved?
How can I change the wallpaper?
Can I add a frequently used contact to my home screen? How?
Can I make the font size of the phone bigger?
How can I move or delete the icons on the home screen?
How can I quickly quiet an incoming call and enable vibration?
How can I have my music file be my incoming call ringtone or my notification ringtone?
How can I save battery power and maximize standby time?
1. You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to connect to the internet. Open Settings, touch "Mobile networks", then uncheck the box for "Data enabled".
2. You can turn off the automatic synchronization of your email account(s). To do this, open Settings, scroll down to ACCOUNTS and touch the account category. Touch the name of the account whose sync settings you wish to change and then uncheck the appropriate box.
3. You can disable GPS by opening Settings, then scroll down and touch "Location Services" under PERSONAL and uncheck "GPS satellites".
4. You can disable applications which you don't use very frequently, thus saving power, releasing memory and improving the running speed of applications. To stop an application that is running in the background, open Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the name of the application and then "Force stop".
5. You can stop the LED from blinking when there are missed calls or unread messages. To do this, in Settings touch "Display" and uncheck "Pulse notification light".
6. You can prevent the browser from displaying pictures. In the browser, touch the menu key at the bottom right of the phone, touch "Settings", then "Bandwidth management", and then uncheck the box next to "Load images".
How can I share my contacts with another phone?
How can I transfer files to another mobile phone over Bluetooth?
Why is my phone not being detected by other devices even though I have Bluetooth turned on?
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?
How can I connect to WiFi?
Will the phone switch to network mode if the WiFi signal disappears?
How can I prevent network downloading interruption?
How can I share my phone's internet connection with other devices?
1. To share with a device that has WiFi function, make sure data is enabled on that device. Next, open Settings, scroll down and slide the button next to "Portable hotspot" to ON under WIRELESS & NETWORKS. Touch "Portable hotspot" to open it and then "HOTSPOT SETTINGS". Fill out the configuration info and when you are finished, touch "Save" and the phone will broadcast the WiFi network name.
2. To share with a computer via USB, connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. open Settings, touch "More..." under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, then put a check in the checkbox next to "USB tethering".
3. To share via Bluetooth, open Settings, touch "More..." under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, then put a check in the checkbox next to "Bluetooth tethering".
How can I use the phone as a USB drive? How can I export photos stored on the SD card to a PC?
2. On the phone, pull down the notification menu from the top edge of the screen, touch "Connected and charging", then touch "Media device (MTP)" on the menu that appears.
3. You'll see a menu appear on your computer. If you choose "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer", you'll see "Z998" displayed in Windows Explorer. Now you can drag and drop files, including pictures, between your PC and the phone using Windows Explorer. For MAC OS you can go to www.android.com/filetransfer to read the information you need for transferring.
How can I install applications onto my phone?
How can I install applications onto the SD card?
1. First install an application from the Play Store. Its installation directory will be in phone memory. Move the application to the SD card by going to Settings, scroll down and touch "Apps" under DEVICE, touch the newly installed application, then touch "Move to SD card".
2. You can install applications directly to the SD card using third party software.
Note 1: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card.
Note 2: After it has been moved, there will still be a few program files left in the ROM of the phone.
Note 3: Regarding third party PC software, please contact your software supplier for more details.
How can I install applications from computer to phone?
1. Copy the applications that you want to install to the MicroSD card, then open File Manager to find and run the application (.apk file) by tapping on its name.
2. You can install applications through third party PC software (contact your software supplier for more details). After connecting the phone to the computer and the phone is identified by the third party PC software, you can directly install applications through the third party PC software.
How can I uninstall an application?
How can I back up and restore contacts on the phone?
1. You can Import/Export between the internal phone memory and the SD card. In Contacts, touch the menu key at the bottom right of the phone, touch "Import/export", then choose to export to or import from the SD card.
2. You can sync with your internet Gmail account. If you haven't already set up your phone with your Gmail account or you don't already have an account, choose Gmail on the applications screen and follow the prompts. You can look to see what your account(s) is already set to sync by touching the type of account in Settings under ACCOUNTS, then touch the specific account in the next screen under ACCOUNTS.
How can I back up my data?
If you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.
Service Hotline: 877-817-1759
Hotline Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am - 9pm (CST)
- ehhh - Review by Elishah
(Posted on 5/23/2015)
- Piece of junk - Review by Jason
- Piece of junk - Review by Jason
- Amazing - Review by Sridutt
- well rounded smartphone - Review by Jesse
- too many issues - Review by Jessi