- Form Factor
- Physical Size
- Resolution: Width
- Resolution: Height
FHD IPS (440 ppi)
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Main Resolution
Auto Focus, LED Flash & Zoom
- Video Capture
- Front-Facing Resolution
1.5 GHz Quad-Core APQ8064
- Wireless Charging
2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
MicroSD, up to 32GB
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS 850/1900
- Data Speed
- Mobile Hotspot
- Headset Jack
- Audio Format
M4A, MP3, MP4, WAV
- Video Format
MP4, H.263, H.264
- Sound Technology
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.
The Premium Protection Plan provides supplemental protection for this device sold within the U.S. For more informaiton, please download the policy under the "Manuals" tab.
How can I quickly quiet an incoming call and enable vibration?
How can I share my contacts with another phone?
Can I make the font size of the phone bigger?
How can I change the wallpaper?
How can I add another email account on the phone?
How can I delete an email account on the phone?
How can I install compatible applications onto my phone?
How can I uninstall an application?
Can I open PDF, Word, and txt format files on the phone?
How can I save battery power and maximize standby time?
1. You can disable GPS by opening Settings, then touch "Location Services" and uncheck "GPS satellites".
2. You can disable the applications which you don't use very frequently, thus you can save power, release memory and improve running speed of applications. To stop an application that is running in the background, open Settings, touch "Apps", touch the name of the application and then "Force stop".
3. You can stop the LED from blinking when there are missed calls or unread messages. To do this, touch "Display" and uncheck "Pulse notification light".
4. You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to connect to the internet. Open Settings, touch "More…" under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, then "Mobile networks", uncheck the box next to "Data enabled".
Can I make a three-way conference call?
Can I switch between the current caller and the caller on hold?
How can I set up speed dial?
How do I adjust the idle time of the phone before it goes into sleep mode?
How do I disable the keypad sound and keypad vibration?
How do I disable the auto-rotate function of the screen?
How do I put the phone into Airplane mode?
Can I change the input method/keyboard?
Can I use voice commands?
How do I do voice input (voice typing)?
Can I do voice dialing with a Bluetooth headset?
How can I customize the arrangement of icons on the home screen?
How can I add an app shortcut to the home screen?
Can I add a contact to my home screen? How?
How can I make a folder to hold applications on the main screen?
How can I set a music file as my message notification ringtone?
Will the alarm clock work when the phone is switched off?
Is there any limit to the number of browsing windows I can have open at one time?
How can I export photos stored on the SD card to a PC?
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?
How can I connect to WiFi?
Will the phone switch to network mode if the WiFi signal disappears?
How can I prevent network downloading interruption?
How can I share my phone's internet connection with other devices?
2. To share with a computer via USB, connect your phone to the computer with a USB data cable. Open Settings, touch "More..." under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, touch "Tethering & portable hotspot", then put a check in the checkbox next to USB tethering.
3. To share with a computer via Bluetooth, open Settings, touch "More..." under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, touch "Tethering & portable hotspot", then put a check in the checkbox next to "Bluetooth tethering".
How can I install applications from computer to phone?
1. You can install applications through third party PC software (contact software supplier for more details). After connecting the phone to the computer and the phone is identified by the third party PC software, you can directly install applications through the third party PC software.
2. Copy the applications that you want to install to the MicroSD card, then open File Manager to find and run the application (.apk file) by tapping on its name.
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the camera saved?
Can I turn off the sound I hear when taking a picture?
How can I transfer camera pictures from phone memory to the SD card?
Will the camera adjust to lighting conditions?
If you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.