- Form Factor
- Physical Size
- Resolution: Width
- Resolution: Height
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Main Resolution
- Video Capture
- Talk Time*
Up to 5 hours
- Standby Time*
Up to 380 hours
- Wireless Charging
524MB RAM + 4GB ROM
MicroSD™ card, up to 32 GB
WCDMA 850MHz,1900MHz HSDPA GSM 850MHz,1900MHz
- Mobile Hotspot
- Headset Jack
- Audio Format
AAC, MP3, M4A, 3GA, AMR, OGG, QCP, MID
- Video Format
3GP, MP4, M4V, WEBM
SMS: Threaded SMS
- Hearing Aid Compliance
- Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility
Check out the latest support materials here for your device.
Download user manuals, read FAQs, and upgrade your device's software.
How can I share my contacts with another phone?
How can I add another email account on the phone?
How can I delete an email account on the phone?
How do I change the default search engine in the browser?
How can I set up speed dial?
Is there any limit to the number of browsing windows I can have open at one time?
Can I use voice commands?
How can I back up my data?
Can I change the input method/keyboard?
How can I save battery power and maximize standby time?
1. You can disable GPS by opening Settings, then touch "Location Services" and uncheck "GPS satellites".
2. You can disable the applications which you don't use very frequently, thus saving power, releasing memory and improving the running speed of applications. To stop an application that is running in the background, open Settings, touch "Apps", touch the name of the application and then "Force stop".
3. You can stop the LED from blinking when there are missed calls or unread messages. To do this, touch "Display" and uncheck "Pulse notification light".
4. You can disable the data connection to prevent producing unnecessary network traffic when you don't need to connect to the internet. Open Settings, touch "Mobile networks", then uncheck the box for "Data enabled".
How can I transfer files to another mobile phone over Bluetooth?
How can I connect to WiFi?
How can I turn on data so that I can log in to the internet?
Will the phone switch to network mode if the WiFi signal disappears?
How can I export photos stored on the SD card to a PC?
Where are the pictures and videos taken with the camera saved?
Will the camera adjust to lighting conditions?
How can I quickly quiet an incoming call and enable vibration?
If you have questions about how to use ZTE mobile devices or your device needs repair services, please contact our services hotline or email for more information.